Saturday, March 28, 2015

Current Beauty Favorites: March

Hello guys! 

It has been such a crazy week for me! Between getting ready for the STAAR test, my hometown being hit by a tornado (more about that later), and our automatic garage door breaking, and a ton of meetings at work, I just feel so overwhelmed. 

I thought I would share with you all some new products that I have been testing out and loving! 

First, let's start of with this great blush. 

The Tarte Amazonion Clay 12-Hour Blush in Fearless:

image: sephora.com

This blush just screams spring. I hate waking up at 5:30 in the morning. Putting this blush puts me in a good mood. It just brings the color to my cheeks and it just makes me look awake and springy. It applies flawlessly, and I just love this color for my skin tone. Warning: apply with a light hand, the color applies very easily. 


Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray:

image: walmart.com

This product smells like the beach, and living in Central Texas, this makes me happy. I have pretty short hair, so anytime I curl it or attempt "waves" I end up looking like Shirley Temple. This product allows for me to have cute beachy hair without looking ridiculous. 


e.l.f. Cosmetics Blush & Bronzing Powder, Blushed/Bronzed St. Lucia


image: elf.com

Everyone under the sun has said that this is a dupe for NARS Orgasm and Laguna (i disagree that the blushes are dupes for one another, but they are similar). This is a really great alternative if you want to get your hands on trying out bronzer. I have always shyed away from braziers, because i felt like I would look very dirty wearing one. However, I found a really great brush (it was in a benefit blush box) and once i blend out the bronzer, it actually looks good! I am very pleased with this product. 

EOS Lip Balm 
I have so many of these, it is ridiculous. I am currently using Summer Fruit the most, however I also have Sweet Mint at my desk at work, and I love both of those flavors equally. (Sweet mint is the blue one, and Summer Fruit is the red one.) These are so fun to apply, they smell great, and they feel great on the lips. I don't like using these when I am sick however, I feel like i need a ton of moisture when I am ill. These are great for everyday, though!


What are your current favorite products? Let me know down below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment