Thursday, March 19, 2015

Rodeo Austin + Panic! At The Disco

Hi guys!

I am currently on Spring Break (gotta love being a teacher!).  My mother came down to see where we lived. On Tuesday, Neill's all time favorite band, Panic! At The Disco, played a concert at a rodeo. I am not making this up! The opener for P!ATD was a rodeo show!




I have never been to a rodeo before, but I was surprised by how entertained I was by the whole event! We saw bull riding, wild horse riding, calf roping, and a lot of other things.

After the rodeo was over, the concert was amazing! They played so many great songs, and the auditorium was fairly small, so it felt like a very unique experience. I am so glad that we went, it was truly a great event!
Neill and I watching Rodeo Austin

The crew brought the stage out on a tractor! 

Panic! At The Disco performing



No comments:

Post a Comment