Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Five: Skin Care

Hello lovelies!



Every Friday, I am going to post five products that I am currently loving. This week, I have been absolutely loving a ton of skin care products, so, let's get into it! 














(Side note- I apologize for the lousy quality of the photos, I don't have great lighting in the bathroom.)

1. Pond's Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream: I bought a travel size of this at Target over a month ago, and I put it on my face every single morning. I love that my face does not feel sticky after putting it on, and that it feels like it really sinks in to the skin. When I run out of this tub, I am definitely going to purchase the full size of this product. 
2. Up & Up Cleansing Towelettes: I buy the Up&Up brand of makeup wipes constantly, and I rotate through the green, pink, and blue packages. I like these wipes, however I feel that they are a lot more dry than other makeup wipes that I have used before. I feel like I really have to scrub my face with the green pack, which I feel with the blue ones I did not have to do that nearly as much. This is interesting because the green ones are supposed to be for sensitive skin. 
3. Boscia Makeup Breakup Cleansing Oil: oh my goodness, this is my one true love. You simply apply it to a dry face, and it breaks up all of your makeup- even hard to remove lip stains and waterproof mascara. This product gives me life! 
4. Simple Cleansin Micellar Water: As you can tell, I also love this product. It is very similar to the Boscia product, but it is a lot cheaper. I definitely love using this to take off my foundation and blush at the end of a very long workday. 
5. Que Bella Face Masks: These masks are so nice to use during a bubble bath after a long day. They have a wide variety of masks (from pore minimizing to stress reducing). The masks range from being of clay consistency to a sheet mask to a peel-off mask. They are really great to keep on hand, and you can get them at Target for about $2. 


Leave a comment down below letting me know what some of your favorite skin care products are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment