Friday, March 20, 2015

Review: Maybelline Color Sensational in Brazen Berry

I have been really wanting a spring berry lip color. I was roaming around the beloved makeup aisle at Target, and I came across this beautiful color.


Maybelline Color Sensational in Brazen Berry 
The packaging is so cute! I love how neon and vivid the lid is! It sticks out in my makeup drawer and makes it really easy to find.  


This is the first Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick that I have tried. The shade that I chose was Brazen Berry. This lipstick is so creamy and it slides on so smooth and I think this is an awesome lip color!  

I think this is a great color for spring. It reminds me of the color of redbud trees! I like that the color is not extremely deep, and that it comes off as more opaque than how it looks in the tube. I like that it looks nice on my lips, and it is a color that I could wear while I am teaching, and it won't look so dramatic. 



Do you have this product? What other colors from the Maybelline Color Sensational line would you recommend? Let me know in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment