Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Five: Favorite Hair Products

Happy Friday!



Here are my five favorite hair products as of lately:

OGX Biotin & Collagen Root Boost Spray: In December, I got a haircut that was extremely short, and I absolutely hated it. I have been spraying the product in my hair after I wash my hair, and my hair has grown back so quickly! I am so happy with this product and how it transformed my hair from horrible to manageable. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo: I love this stuff. I have many different kinds of Batiste. I am one of those girls that only washes her hair three times a week, and in between washes, I use this product religiously. This product is able to refresh hair and make it look like it has instant volume. My two favorite formulas are the Wild and Blush scents. 

Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray: Hands down, this is my holy grail hair product. I spray this product in my hair before I use any heat on my hair in order to help protect it. I have used this product probably since I was in high school (I'm so 3008, you're so 2000 and late.. a little Black Eyed Peas reference? If you can't tell, I graduated in 2008.)

Aussie Shampoo and Conditioner: Once again, my holy grail hair products, I have once again been using this product since high school. Love the way it smells, love how well it cleans my hair. It's basically perfect.


It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin: This product really is a miracle. It leaves my hair feeling soft, looking healthy, and smelling great. Plus, it has keratin in it, which is great for your hair. The only downfall to this product is the price tag, but it is totally worth it! I just spray it in my hair before I blow-dry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment