Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Upcoming projects

Hi guys! 

So I wanted to let you all know about some of my upcoming projects I am working on for my blog! Let me know if you want to see any other type of posts down in the comments!

1. Desk Organization
My parents are buying me a desk for my birthday! I haven't had a true desk since I was a Junior in college, so I'm really excited to finally have a place to grade papers, complete blog projects, and to have a small space that is 100% my own! I won't be purchasing the desk until my actual birthday, but I have been stocking up on cute things I want for my desk, so be prepared! I looove desk organization videos and blog posts... organization = life! 

2. 10 Spring Outfit Ideas
I am currently working on going through my closet and reworking pieces I already have to create 10 new springtime outfits. I love shopping your own wardrobe and seeing what you have hidden in the back of the closet, and mixing up pieces I normally don't wear together! 

3. Work OOTD
I'm planning on snapping a picture of every outfit I wear next week, so I can show you all what I normally wear to work, and how I style my professional attire! 

4.  Festival vlog:
My city is having a music festival on my birthday, so if you want to read about what a festival is like in TX, then you will just have to hang on tight! I'm planning on completing my very first vlog on this day! Ah!


State Testing Countdown: two school days (gulp!) I will be so happy when testing is over, because then we can stop doing packets and start learning again!! Here's a secret... teachers hate testing... they probably hate it even more than the kids! So many anxiety dreams! So many mistakes that could be made! Ahhhh!

Okay, I'll stop being weird now. If you're still reading, you are the best in the entire world. Seriously. 


No comments:

Post a Comment