Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Netflix Tag

I saw that Pinkie Prim did this tag, and I thought it was the perfect tag to complete because, let's face it, who doesn't love Netflix? I cancelled our cable last week and now we only have Netflix and Sling TV (because I still need to watch The Walking Dead, Pretty Little Liars, and anything on HGTV.) 

Let's hop on to the Netflix Tag! 


1) What are your favourite series to watch on Netflix?
Skins (The British version, the American version stunk to high heaven.), Gilmore Girls, Pretty Little Liars, Friends, 30 Days, Parenthood.

2) What are you currently watching on Netflix?
Friends (duh, I love this show. Monica + Chandler = everything.) If I get tired of Friends, I will watch a documentary or one of those murder mystery shows. 

3) If you could have any series; old or new, put on Netflix, what would it be?
I wish they would put Seinfeld on Netflix... I love that show. 

4) What is your one peeve about Netflix?
I wish they would put up newer seasons of shows quicker than they do. 

5. What are your essentials for a perfect night in?
A cozy blanket, popcorn, a Moscato, and nail polish (so I can paint my nails while I binge watch 6 episodes in one sitting.)

6. Recommend One Series or Film for Someone else.
I recommend Talhotblond, because it is really interesting to see how people portray themselves online, and how it goes from a love triangle to a murder, and I love a good documentary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment