Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Liebster Award

source

I have been nominated for the the Leibster award! The Leibster award is for blogs that have under 200 followers, and it's designed to help get the word out about a lot of great blogs! I'd like to thank two great gals for the nomination: Frances at Royally Rouge, and Pinkie at Pinkie Prim! If you don't read their blogs, or follow them on Bloglovin', you definitely should! I love reading their posts, they are both awesome girls! 

Here are the rules for the Leibster award:


  1. Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
  2. Answer the 11 questions set by the person that nominated you.
  3. Nominate 11 small blogs that you love to read, they must have under 200 followers (e.g. on Bloglovin' ) and then link their blog.
  4. Set 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
  5. Let the nominees know that they've been nominated for the award. (via comments or social media.)

Let's get to the questions! First up, questions from Frances!

1. What colour do you think describes you and why? I think the color sky blue would describe me- full of hope, promise, and joy! I love when the sky is such a beautiful blue shade, it makes me feel so hopeful of what a beautiful day it will be. 
2. If you were an animal what would you be? I would totally be a large cat of some kind (lion, panther, tiger). I think it would be so awesome to roam around the land and run quickly! They are all such beautiful and powerful creatures. 
3.What's your favourite social media website? (YouTube and Netflix don't count) My current guilty pleasure is Periscope. 

4. List 3 hobbies? Reading, playing with my cat, going hiking

5. What's your fave TV Show/ Series? Friends!
6. Fave types of YouTube video to watch? I really enjoy Things I Regret Buying and Empties videos for some reason! 
7.Hair and eye colour? (Is your hair dyed or not?) Naturally dark brown hair, I currently have some blonde highlights that are fading, and brown eyes. 
8. Biggest fear? Death
9. Greatest achievement? Graduating from college and becoming 100% independent.
10. 3 words that describe you? Patient, caring, forgiving
11. If you could recommend a book for someone to read, what would it be and why? I would recommend Eleanor and Park because it's just a good read. 

Now, Pinkie's questions!

1. How many times have you been abroad & which holiday was your favorite? I'm such an American! I've never been aboard before, but I'm hoping to do so before I turn 27! (That gives me two years!) However, My favorite vacation (right, vacation and holiday are the same thing- like a trip?) is a toss up between Chicago and Myrtle Beach, SC. 
2. What are your 3 favourite makeup products? I won't leave the house without foundation, lipgloss/stick/balm, and mascara.
3. What is your favourite clothing shop? Tie between Zara & H&M
4. Do you have any pets? I have a cat named Matilda! 
5. Which breed of dogs is your favorite? I grew up with a miniature dachshund, and it was so cute! 
6. When did you start blogging & what do you like/dislike about it? I've tried my hand at blogging many times over the course of my life, but this time I am so proud that I have kept sticking with it. I think at first I just didn't have enough ideas to keep a blog going. I actually started this blog in November, but I  started really using it in March. 
7. What makeup products do you use on an everyday basis?^^^ see above! 
8. Do you prefer the countryside or city? Suburb, I need a blend of both worlds.
9. What is your favourite type & brand of chocolate? I love Dove Milk Chocolates!
10. What's your favourite TV programme? Oh, I would have to say I like watching The Walking Dead and Pretty Little Liars on TV in real time. I also tend to keep up with The Bachelor. 
11. Who is your celebrity crush? Adam Levine, Ryan Gosling

Here are my 11 questions:
  1. How many times have you moved in your lifetime?
  2. What was the last book you read? Did you enjoy it?
  3. What is your dream career?
  4. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
  5. Who is your favorite YouTuber? 
  6. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
  7. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
  8. What is your favorite makeup product to purchase?
  9. What is a staple piece in your wardrobe?
  10. What is your favorite app?
  11. What are your hobbies? 

Here are the 11 bloggers I nominate: 


No comments:

Post a Comment