Saturday, April 18, 2015

Top 3 Blushes

For a long time, I avoided blush like the plague. Anytime I put blush on, I became a circus clown. Let's just say it was not a cute look. However, after watching some great beauty YouTubers, I learned a few tips on how to apply blush, such as: 
1. Use a light hand
2. Don't put a crazy amount of product on your brush, you can always add more if it wasn't enough
3. Where to put blush on your face

Now that I have learned these invaluable tips, here are the three blushes that I use constantly:

1. NYX Powder Blush in Dusty Rose
source

I received this blush in an Ipsy bag in 2013, and I have adored it ever since. The color looks great with my skin tone, and it is a fabulously made product. After receiving this product, I have since branched out and bought 3 other blushes in the NYX line. These blushers are perfect for an everyday look. 

2. Tarte Amazonion Clay Blush in Fearless

 I have discussed this blush on this blog before, and all I can say is that I use it all the time, and it is a fabulous blush. I look forward to adding more to my collection soon. 

3. e.l.f. Studio Blush in Tickled Pink

I really enjoy e.l.f.'s products. There are some products that are duds, but they have a lot of products that are really good for the price that you pay. I bought this blush for $3, and I constantly return to it. I love the color payoff of this blush, and it looks great day to day. Definitely an item on my repurchase list, when I finally do run out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment